ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:44 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: reclaimed or remanufactured shot
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:02 am 
Presentation Grade

Does anyone know of Australian suppliers of either reclaimed shot or re manufactured shot. I have heard rumors that one or both is available in Adelaide?
Wanted for skeet practice loads. :D

Post subject: Re: reclaimed or remanufactured shot
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:59 pm 
Presentation Grade

Nah mate I'm lead to beleive that there was only one guy set up with the equipmet and he gave up some years ago, pitty cause I purchased 800kg from him about 10 years ago and only just coming to the end of the supply, it was actually quite good and when sived properly you would be suprised how good the shot was, I used it in comp shooting for years and sold off heaps to guys also shooting comps, but to best research undertaken we cannot locate the guy doing it.