ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:22 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bath, Maine
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:20 am 
Field Grade

Someone told me there is a private shooting club with a skeet field in Bath, Maine, but for the life of me I can't find it. Does anyone know the name & have contact information?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Post subject: Re: Bath, Maine
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:51 pm 
Presentation Grade

Can't help you with that one but if you ever want to make the drive to Bangor I'd be happy to take you to Hermon Skeet Club as my guest. 5-stand, Trap, Skeet every Sunday and most Saturdays.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:23 am 
Field Grade

Thank you for the offer. I have actually shot there once before. Its a bit far for me to shoot regularly, but I plan to do the polar bear shoot this winter.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:35 am 
Field Grade

I don't know off hand but arnold trail in sidney might be a little closer . Open to guest on Sundays, east to get to. I to have heard of this bath club you mentioned but no name comes to mind.Try http://www.arnoldtrail.com

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:56 am 
Field Grade

Thanks for the posting. Your right Arnold Trail is closer but I often go down to the Bath area for work & would like to be able to shoot when I am down there. Currently, I regularly shoot at Varneys in Richmond.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:25 pm 
Field Grade

Know what you mean Arnold trail is only 4 miles from me . I like it. Maybe see you a Brads some time.