ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:19 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Reloading Supplies
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:53 pm 
Field Grade

Just out of curiosity, since we have this great tax free state, I was wondering where guys get thier supplies up here. I'm a big fan of Al's in Derry, they always have what I need or get it quickly and they are always willing to answer my questions.

I go up to Rileys if I'm in the area and know exactly what I need but they have too few guys working at any time and it seems like the guys care more about making a commission rather than helping out some of us trying to save a buck by reloading.

Anyone else have reviews or suggestions?

I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6

Post subject: Re: Reloading Supplies
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:56 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Got this answer myself so hope it helps
I don't know how far you wish to travel but there is a fellow that post here as Locdoc. He lives in Antrim NH, he sells reloading supplies and shells he is also a PW dealer/distributor.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:13 am 
Field Grade

Any chance you have any more info on him? A guy at Pelham F&G mentioned a guy he buys from in Antrim too. Probably the same given the size of the town, but I'd like to swing by there next time I'm in the area. Does he have a shop, address, name, phone, email, website or anything?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:33 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Tom,

No web site.

I'm at 47 Pleasant St, Antrim, NH 03440

Doug Whiton, 603-588-4010 / 603-533-5862 cell
so yes it is the same person yo have heard of. He came highly recommended to me over on trapshooters.com

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:23 am 
Field Grade

Anyone seen any decent deals on shot or know of reclaim in the area? Al's is running 41.50 a bag and Rileys is 39.95

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:14 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

for shot right now check out Recobs they will ship two bags for I think 12.50 although their shot is running right around 37.00