ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:00 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Desert Hills Shooting Club
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:56 pm 
Utility Grade

I just went to Desert Hills Shooting club just outside of Las Vegas near Boulder City the other day and it was great. It was my first time shooting and the staff at the facility were very helpful and made it a very comfortable and enjoyable experience. They taught me how to properly shoot. Their clubhouse was pretty nice too. We had a few drinks afterward and the GM brought me a burger on the house which was something I would have never expected. I highly recommend anyone who is in the Las Vegas are, or is planning on it to visit. I will definitely be going back.

Post subject: Re: Desert Hills Shooting Club
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:50 am 
Field Grade

Desert Hills is now having a registered fun-shoot the first Sat of each month. They keep the targets fun....most of the time. Still a challenge, even for the big boys. The lunch leaves a bit to be desired, but that's not why we go. We go for the shooting. Plan to check it out.

Post subject: Desert Hills Shooting Club
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:34 pm 
Utility Grade

Fun shot is 55 I think for non members and 45 for members. Does not include food or cart from what I hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk