ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:21 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Recommend gunsmiths
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:16 pm 
Utility Grade

I hope this does not violate terms of service and if it does, please simply remove the post and not ban me. I am looking for someone in the Las Vegas area who is a reliable gunsmith for shotguns. Most of the gun stores in Vegas seem to cater to hand gunners and riflemen, especially assault rifle fans. I own all types of firearms and support the rights of all lawful gun owners of every type but we are at this board specifically for shotgun information and am looking for gunsmiths with experience and competence with this particular type of firearm in Las Vegas.

Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Recommend gunsmiths
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 2:10 pm 
Tournament Grade

lasvegasguy wrote:
I hope this does not violate terms of service and if it does, please simply remove the post and not ban me. I am looking for someone in the Las Vegas area who is a reliable gunsmith for shotguns. Most of the gun stores in Vegas seem to cater to hand gunners and riflemen, especially assault rifle fans. I own all types of firearms and support the rights of all lawful gun owners of every type but we are at this board specifically for shotgun information and am looking for gunsmiths with experience and competence with this particular type of firearm in Las Vegas.

Thanks!

Northern Nevada has one. Check me out if I'm not to far away.

http://www.alkalicorp.com/
http://www.alkalicorp.org/

Post subject: Re: Recommend gunsmiths
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:26 pm 
Utility Grade

Although we sell more tactical gear and "black guns" one of our gunsmiths is well versed in revolvers, C&R guns, and shotguns. Stop in and ask for Brad and he'll be able to take care of what you need. He works on many of the guys guns that shoot skeet at Nellis and CCSC.

President, Vegas Skeet Association