ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:13 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Anywhere to hunt around here?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:39 pm 
Field Grade

Hey,new to the site . I need to know where to hunt turky and other shot gun seasons.

Post subject: Re: Anywhere to hunt around here?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:48 am 
Crown Grade

Okay, I fixed my original, just for you.
Here it is:

The CIA mislead Johnson dramatically to get him entangled in Vietnam. They gave Secretary McNamara a tour of Vietnam and pretty well made the case with him that we had to get more military involvement in Vietnam to stop the communism spread. The report that McNamara brought back from Vietnam after his fact finding/ brain washing that the CIA gave him was actually written by the CIA. It was written in the US and rushed to Hawaii where McNamara picked it up while island hopping back from Vietnam on his fact finding mission. The report was quite extensive with all sorts of photos, drawings, etc and took a team ofCIA experts days to set up even before McNamara went to Vietnam. McNamara and Johnson became puppets of the CIA, believing anything they were told. Also Johnsonhad no knowledge of where JFK was going in Vietnam, becauseJFK did not tell him anything. He did not trust him and never
did, since he was only there as a result of bribing his wayinto the situation. So as far as nitwit Johnson could tell, hewas only carrying on what JFK had been doing. The CIAhad no trouble manipulating this idiot Johnson. Actually theyhad no trouble with JFK also, before the bay of pigs showedthey did not have a clue what they were up to.
http://asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfdfasdfas ... dfasdf.com
asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf.com

Here is a copy of some previous post that
concerns how you format your text.

Which would you rather read? ___________ This:

So this morning I'm getting ready to head to the range for clean-up day so I can mow and rake and whatever else. As I get in the truck I see the small sheet of paper I got in my bag from Sportsman's Warehouse from Thursday and it says the first 300 customers on Saturday get a free gift card worth $5, $10, $20, $50 or $100. Guess I'll swing by and get me one. I figure $5 off a box or two of Winchester AA plus my military discount would make it worth buying the otherwise overpriced (at least in that store) shells.

Or ______ This:

So this morning I'm getting ready to head to
the range for clean-up day so I can mow and
rake and whatever else. As I get in the truck
I see the small sheet of paper I got in my
bag from Sportsman's Warehouse from Thursday
and it says the first 300 customers on Saturday
get a free gift card worth $5, $10, $20, $50
or $100. Guess I'll swing by and get me one.
I figure $5 off a box or two of Winchester
AA plus my military discount would make it
worth buying the otherwise overpriced (at least
in that store) shells.

Mamma said there's be days like this, there's be days like this my mamma said...
http://asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfdfasdfas ... dfasdf.com
asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf.com

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:22 am 
Crown Grade

WTFLOL

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:34 am 
Presentation Grade

hi-tech red neck wrote:
Hey,new to the site . I need to know where to hunt turky and other shot gun seasons.