ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:05 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Terre Haute Sporting Clays
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:29 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

I visted "Terre Haute Sporting Clays" for the first time yesterday and shot the 100 bird "Red" course twice. I really enjoyed my visit and will definitely be going back for more.

Everyone there was extremely nice. They have a good course, good people, nice selection of guns, reloading supplies, ammunition, and good food too.

If two non-members split a 100 bird course with a cart, it's $42 per person. With that in mind, since we shot the course twice, they gave us a discount on the second round and the cart was free. The second round only cost us $28 per person.

If you haven't checked this place out, I would recommend it. It's well worth a visit in my opinion!

Post subject: Re: Terre Haute Sporting Clays
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:29 pm 
Utility Grade

I went with my family to do the gun safety training and LOVED the place!
we asked for them to send us more info about the place so we could join and they never got back to us... :w

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:22 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Where are you located? If they never got back with you, I'm sure it was an honest mistake. I have now been there about a dozen times and Doyne and Laura are always super nice.

Also, if you want to get a membership, get one now while they are only $50. They are going up to $75 on the first of the year.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:33 pm 
Utility Grade

Art Henk wrote:
Where are you located? If they never got back with you, I'm sure it was an honest mistake. I have now been there about a dozen times and Doyne and Laura are always super nice.

Also, if you want to get a membership, get one now while they are only $50. They are going up to $75 on the first of the year.

we are from Shelburn Indiana would you need my Address? I can PM that too you if you would like.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:38 pm 
Tournament Grade

You are kidding about the "good food?" I've been there several times and the food wasn't anything to write home about.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:20 pm 
Field Grade

Have shot there a couple of times, really enjoy the place. The owners are super nice too.