ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New guy from Lexington area
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:17 pm 
Utility Grade

Just wanted to say hello.. I'm J.B. from just south of the lexington area, Not new to firearms by any means. Though fairly new and driven into shotguns due to my new small game hunting passion.. Always been a fan of rifles thanks to growing up deer hunting, and black rifles and pistols kinda came with being an Afghan vet :-) but found a new love for the ol' do it all scatterguns.. only have 2 at the moment but got my eye on several more!

Post subject: Re: New guy from Lexington area
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:18 pm 
Limited Edition

Welcome to Ky. I live near Harrodsburg. I posted links to a couple of Clubs that I belong to. Hope to see you there. Lee