ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:09 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Is anyone still alive in Kansas?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:41 pm 
Utility Grade

New member from Wichita...I've been shooting Sporting Clays at Lynbrook and Flint Hills and enjoying it...I am not a competition shooter but enjoy the outdoors and the challenge of sporting clays...I travel for business but when in ICT, I'm always looking for a shooting partner....I'm a member at Lynbrook and have a key in order to shoot on the off days when Jess et al are not there...nice low intensity way to work on singles or doubles....let me know if you're interested...

Post subject: Re: Is anyone still alive in Kansas?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:48 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Welcome aboard. If you are ever in Johnson County check out Powder Creek in Lenexa

"We pulled the trigger, the safety went forward, both barrels fired almost together, the gun opened, ejectors kicked the fired cases over our shoulder ...the most completely automatic gun we ever fired" Elmer Keith- Shotguns by Keith