ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Trying to choose
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:16 pm 
Utility Grade

I'll check it out thanks

cleboje wrote:
Don’t ignore one of the best gas-semi’s ever discontinued...the Beretta 390! It checks all of your criteria and then some...about as bullet proof as can be made...and will keep on going forever!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:18 pm 
Utility Grade

Awesome, thanks for the feedback

desmobob wrote:
I have a couple of Beretta autos I love (AL390 and AL391) so when the A300 Outlander came out, and I was offered a heck of a deal on one, I bit. I've shot it quite a bit and I am really impressed with it. I had it out yesterday and was admiring how smooth the action feels when operating the bolt. I don't think you can beat it for the money!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:14 pm 
Utility Grade

I ended buying the Beretta A300 outlander true timber DRT. So far it shoot great and feels good. Duck season starts soon, so I'm looking forward to testing it out. Thanks for the help guys

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:15 pm 
Diamond Grade

Congratulations on your new shotgun. Shoot it in good health.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:35 am 
Tournament Grade

F&W_Pat wrote:
I ended buying the Beretta A300 outlander true timber DRT. So far it shoot great and feels good. Duck season starts soon, so I'm looking forward to testing it out. Thanks for the help guys

You will be happy. Remember that it is adjustable as heck through shims, Beretta made to fit spacers (5" field spacer) and Beretta and aftermarket made to fit recoil pads. Beretta alone has four or five different thicknesses in recoil pads.

One of my best friends/hunting partners is a hardcore bird hunter, particularly ducks. As long as I have known him he has used an O/U for duck hunting. He built a house on the Texas coast a couple of years ago, and I talked him into buying a Dunn's special A300 they had on closeout - completely cerakoted with camo stock, marked down to $599. A great deal for a saltwater gun. He is pretty much switched to it now for all his waterfowl hunting, loves the recoil reduction from the O/U. Is just as deadly with it as he is with his O/U.