ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:41 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: A new gun for my wife
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:51 pm 
Crown Grade

My thought is..do you ever resolve or address any of the questions you pose or is there a reason that posing the questions are enough?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:56 pm 
Diamond Grade

Riiiight.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:02 pm 
Utility Grade

Another scammer. He’s trying to sell me a shotgun from my WTB post in classifieds. This is two in two days now. Probably the same guy. I see he tried to do a bunch of posts all in the same day so it looks like he has experience. Please ban LION21