ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:03 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Shooting Partner, Tournament (Charity) Partner -
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:00 pm 
Field Grade

Wow - this is a slow forum for sure.

Just getting back into shooting and reloading. Looking for a group of people to shoot with.

I'm in Broomfield, Co.

I primarily shoot Sporting Clays (or 5 stand). Normally work from home, and have gaps in my schedule that let me head out during working hours.

I also want to do more charity tournaments. I used to do Nilo Farms in Il and CFF Shoot for a cure tournaments in St. Louis.

I just shot at Claysforcolorado with 3 randoms. They were great to shoot with.

PM me here - If you want to go shooting.

If the forum rules allow it, it would be great to have a list of upcoming shoots within driving distance.

Post subject: Re: Shooting Partner, Tournament (Charity) Partner -
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:25 pm 
Crown Grade

Welcome from Florida!

Try here for shoot calendars; change the state to see what might be close by; note that these will - most of the time - be registered shoots. Otherwise, contact clubs close enough to you and see what they have coming up as far as charity/fund raiser types of shoots. Most will list them on their own websites.

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience, George Carlin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:14 am 
Field Grade

oneounceload wrote:
Welcome from Florida!

. . . Otherwise, contact clubs close enough to you and see what they have coming up as far as charity/fund raiser types of shoots. Most will list them on their own websites.

Thanks for the Welcome oneounceload.

I suppose I'll just do it the old fashioned way and look at the bulletin board as I check out other clubs.

My random solo team of shooters placed 3rd at the claysforcolorado tournament. If anyone wants to get on the mailing list for next year check them out here _> https://www.claysforcolorado.com/

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:19 am 
Crown Grade

Forgot the link:
http://shooterspages.com/co.htm

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience, George Carlin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:10 am 
Tournament Grade

rockett0

Welcome to SGW. Lot's of useful info available. I'm in Colorado but down near Trinidad. There is a really good registered clay shoot at the Del Monte Gun club just west of Alamosa the weekend of 27-28 June There will be 300 registered, 100 Sat AM and 100 Sat PM and another 100 Sunday. You can shoot all or just one event. You don't have to be a member of NSCA and can shoot Hunter class. Fees are $50 a hundred. Plenty of good restaurants and hotels. This time of year it seems all the Texans have migrated to our rockies so make reservations now.

Go to cscaclub.org for future events and links to all the clubs in Colorado. PM me if you have any questions. I'll be more than happy to lead you down the path.

s/f Steve