ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Trap/Skeet/Sporting Classes?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:45 am 
Field Grade

Good morning everyone, thanks for welcoming me to the forum. I've been reading for a long time but this is my first post. I'm pretty new to the sport - competed in my first trap league last summer and was a (roughly) 33-37 out of 50 hitter, but I never really improved over the course of the year. I suspect that's because I've never had any instruction and seem to try something different on almost every shot.

I'm going to be in Portland Saturday - Monday March 21-23rd with absolutely nothing to do (my wife's taking a class there). I'm wondering if there are any places that offer classes in clay target shooting. Alternatively, I'd be open to paying someone (qualified to teach, of course) to come out and tutor me a bit. Thanks in advance for your thoughts/ideas.

Post subject: Re: Trap/Skeet/Sporting Classes?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:56 pm 
Diamond Grade

Sent you a PM