ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:40 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Can't find Mossberg 500 Persuader 12 Gauge in Lynnwood WA!:(
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:04 am 
Field Grade

Hey guys, pretty new here, I have been looking all over the Lynnwood (Washington state) area for a Mossberg 500 Persuader 12 Gauge and have had no luck so far.

I have tried ed's surplus after finding out they don't sell firearms i had them call Lynnwood gun, and then Adventure Sports, and neither had one in stock, i then tried GI Joes and Wal-mart, and the only thing they could do for me was order it, which the guy said took 4-8 weeks.

I called a supplier that was on the Mossberg dealer site for WA state, and they said they don't sell Mossbergs but referred me to a website/store called "Discount Gun Sales" they are located in Kirkland and Seattle, has anybody ordered or heard anything from them? Here is the link to their site: http://www.discountgunsales.com/mossber ... age-1.html

They are selling their Mossberg 500 Persuaders for $299, I called them up and he said they should be getting an order of them in next week.

Is $299 a good going price, or do you guys have any other recomendations where i could find another place to buy it from?

I hate waiting! lol :)

Post subject: re: Can't find Mossberg 500 Persuader 12 Gauge in Lynnwood W
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:15 pm 
Field Grade

Discount Gun Sales is a great outfit. Great service and decent prices - better than a lot of local shops. I haen't been in the Lake City store but the Kirkland shop is very nice.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:42 pm 
Limited Edition

If you can't find one through Discount Guns, try Wade's in Bellevue. They have lots of paramilitary stuff. Also try Ben's Loans in Renton.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:18 pm 
Utility Grade

I have been to the Lake City DGs before. Great shop IMO. Ben's Loan is great to but a little far from Lynwood. Wades is way over priced. They usually charge more than any other shop in the area.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:03 am 
Field Grade

Yeah, DGS is a stand-up establishment. Lake City gets a lot of my business. You may try Sam's in Everett, too. They've got a crazy big selection and their prices are pretty competitive.

Post subject: Re: Can't find Mossberg 500 Persuader 12 Gauge in Lynnwood W
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:09 pm 
Limited Edition

What about Butch's on 99?
Hey, you can get your gun...and a haircut, too!

Dean

Post subject: Re: Can't find Mossberg 500 Persuader 12 Gauge in Lynnwood W
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:21 pm 
Field Grade

If you want any new shotgun in washington the place to go is federal way gun discount. I've found guns in the used section shotguns for more expensive than brand new ones at Fed Way Discount