ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:24 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Angler's Inn - Lake El Salto
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:41 pm 
Presentation Grade

I know this is a hunting site, but I thought some of you might like some really great bass fishing. For the 5th year in row, Joe Thomas, host of Ultimate Match Fishing, and Stihl's Reel in the Outdoors is hosting a group to Angler's Inn on Lake El Salto. I have gone on this trip every year and can say without reservation it is the best bass fishing you will ever do, and the food and service is unbelievable. The trip will begin on June 20th and end on the 24th giving you 3 1/2 days of fishing. Cost of the trip is $1500 and included everything from the time your plane lands until the time you take off with the exception of tips. You can expect to catch in the neighborhood of 100 bass a day and most people catch bass in excess of 7 pounds on the trip with a great chance at one over 10. If interested you can contact me at [email protected] for additional information.
Image[/IMG]Image

Post subject: Re: Angler's Inn - Lake El Salto
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:23 am 
Presentation Grade

Trip is now sold out for this year. Thanks