ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: *SOLD*DALLAS GUN CLUB MEMBERSHIP FOR SALE---
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:51 pm 
Utility Grade

I have a membership to the Dallas Gun Club which I would like to sell. I will sell it for $7,000, which is the same as the initiation fee charged by the Club. You will also be responsible for paying the transfer fee to the Club which is $3000. You must be approved for membership by the Club in order to complete the transfer. Please visit their website for details.

There is a significant waiting list, but going through this transfer will allow you to become a member immediately.

If you are interested, please email David at [email protected]

THE MEMBERSHIP HAS BEEN SOLD--3/9/15