Shotgun Forum banner

Club Software - how to track shooters visiting the club

9K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  TrapSince91 
#1 ·
our club is considering developing some software for tracking the following:
member and non member visits - via scanning a RFID card upon entry and exit.
memberships and renewals, shoot cards purchased, rounds shot by user and type of discipline.

Now rather than reinventing the wheel, which would likely not be perfectly round i thought i would give this forum a try in seeing what others are using or what is availalbe.

i know for the most part, it is just membership software such as that used by gyms and golfcourses or other clubs, what i dont know is whether or not there is the ability to track rounds purchased/shot.

thanks

#2 ·
Okay, just saw this so don't know if you are still looking.
I am assuming based on the forum, that this is for clays. There are clay tracking software that monitors customers. I know LongRange and Claymate both allow this.
Then there are systems that track customers on a POS system at checkout. I use PC America and it tracks customers at check out well. There are several other POS systems out there that we tried including Quickbooks, but that is your all.
I do not know of one currently that does both.

However, I do know of one coming to the market probably start of the year that will do both. I know it uses RFID on the stands and can tie into most POS systems. There are also plans to integrate door access but probably another year out. That is about all I can say on that project until they make it public.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.