ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Website software for charity sporting clay registration
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:45 pm 
Utility Grade

We have been holding an annual charity sporting clays event for over 5 years now, and we need to revamp our website and update our online registration process. Our event draws about 60 - 80 4 person teams each year, plus we have station sponsor donations, and other donations online as well.

We have a website manager and host who will assist us with creating the new site, but I am looking for leads on good software for them to build our online registration system on.

We need software that allows us to build a form that captures team names and contacts, addresses, emails, shooters on each team, shirt sizes, choice of shooting flights, etc. It needs to be in a shopping cart style interface, so they can also purchase cart rentals, or make straight donations, or goods/services donations, and provide us with reports on registrations, payment status, etc.

Another consideration is the fee schedule associated with the software. We are raising money for charity in an all-volunteer operation and we hate to spend large portions of our donations for website transactions. It's one thing to pay 3% on a $25 guest membership, but paying 3% for a $1000 plus team registration is a lot for a single transaction.

I know I've seen websites for other charity shoots that operate exactly the way we want to, but I have not been able to determine what software those sites are built on. Can anyone suggest software that can be customized to handle this type of event?

Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestions.

Post subject: Re: Website software for charity sporting clay registration
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:36 am 
Presentation Grade

I think that scoringpro.com can do all of that for only $0.01 per target thrown. Squadding, flights, t-shirts,names, emails, etc. I would go to thief site and contact the owner thru support. I had a great 1/2 hr phone call with him and he walked me right through it. Good luck.