ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:10 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Provo Gun Club
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:41 pm 
Field Grade

Hello there
I have been away from the trap fields for a while now, and thought I might head back to the range. I looked online to find the hours for the Provo Gun Club, but the website is down.
The rifle and pistol range that is run by the city of Provo lists hours, but I can't find anything for the shotgun sports. I did a little further digging and came across the Utah State Trap Shooting association page, and found no listing for a club in Provo. Anyone out there know if the club is still around?

Gunner45

Post subject: Re: Provo Gun Club
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:09 pm 
Crown Grade

https://www.claytargetsonline.com/utah/

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience, George Carlin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:33 pm 
Field Grade

Yep I looked there too.

I guess the Ole Club is no more. :(

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:05 pm 
Crown Grade

Spanish Fork near Provo seems to be a trap club

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience, George Carlin