ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:40 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Anyone from UT who's a regular here?
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 10:49 am 
Utility Grade

Just seeing whose in the area. I've been getting into Grouse and Pheasant the last couple of years and am looking to see about chukar and ptarmagin.

Post subject: Re: Anyone from UT who's a regular here?
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:29 am 
Limited Edition

I live in Lehi. Do a little bit of upland, but not as much as I would like. What part of UT are you in?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:05 pm 
Utility Grade

Just north of you, in sandy. Usually hit the skeet range at Lee Kay every friday or so.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:50 pm 
Limited Edition

We have a group of guys that shoot trap every Friday morning at Wasatch Wing and Clay at 9:30ish. Welcome to join us if you would like.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:47 pm 
Utility Grade

Nice, next time I have a friday off, I will have to swing down there. Have you hunted much at Wasatch? I meant to last year but was able to get into pheasants on public land and then work got busy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:58 pm 
Limited Edition

I have been on a few pheasant hunts out there. It was a lot of fun, a bit pricey, but fun. I sent you a pm with me cell number. Text me if you are coming out one week. We are usually out there every week, but I'm not sure if anyone will be going this week because the ATA state shoot is this week and we will be in Spanish Fork shooting that on Friday.

Limited Edition

I have been on a few pheasant hunts out there. It was a lot of fun, a bit pricey, but fun. I sent you a pm with me cell number. Text me if you are coming out one week. We are usually out there every week, but I'm not sure if anyone will be going this week because the ATA state shoot is this week and we will be in Spanish Fork shooting that on Friday.

Limited Edition

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:05 pm 
Utility Grade

Sounds good.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:41 pm 
Field Grade

I just joined the boards, so only posted a couple of times, anyway I live in Midway, my kids are all grown and have jobs, families, and no time now, so I'm on my own again.