ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:28 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Muller Chokes

Post subject: Vincent Hancock
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:50 am 
Tournament Grade

I just read an article about our Olympic shooting team where I saw a picture of Hancock, a multi gold medal winning skeet shooter, shooting his Beretta with Muller chokes. It appears the lower barrel of his Beretta o/u has a U1 installed. I could not make out what choke is in the upper barrel.

I have known about Gebben Miles shooting Mullers for sometime now. Do any of you know other top shooters who shoot Mullers?

Doc

Post subject: Re: Vincent Hancock
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:27 pm 
Field Grade

I wonder how old that picture is? If memory serves me correct, in an interview (two years ago?) on behind the break, he said he used to use Mullers, but when he got his new Beretta, he used the factory flush mount chokes that the gun came with because he didn’t have anything else, and shot them very well, so I think he stayed with them. He did have many positive things to say about Muller though.

Post subject: Re: Vincent Hancock
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:53 am 
Diamond Grade

Gebben has been using Mullers for a long time, and there are a few others out there that have been using them for a long time as well. Then of course all of the local heros who shoot them lol lol lol.

NSCA#620844
"Il suffit de regarder l'oiseau"