ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:48 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Muller Chokes

Post subject: Re: Can you hunt with Muller Choke Tubes?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:06 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

NRA Life Member
GOA Life Member
NSCA 646442

"....if you have to be crazy to hunt ducks, I do not wish to be sane" Robert Ruark

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:21 am 
Presentation Grade

duckgoosehunt is getting some incredible patterns out of Muller H20 chokes with large steel shot. Thread on the reloading forum has a lot of pictures.

https://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewto ... 2#p3930312

Outstandingly tight long range patterns!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:40 pm 
Crown Grade

Hi Everyone, let me clear this up a bit......My Featherlite chokes ARE hands down the hardest chokes in the World due to the Ceramic infusion, BUT, heres the deal....underneath the ceramic is Aluminum, so if you shove big steel shot or large lead shot, especially payloads exceeding 1-1/8 ounce, the aluminum "could" swell and the choke tube "could" get tight in your barrel, causing it to be a nuisance to hand loosen and hand tighten.
SO....I make a special Hardened Stainless Choke that is named my H2O Waterfowl/Hunting Choke. It comes in 3 constrictions: DECOY, PASSING & ÜFO
Rather than worry about whether your load is going to be safe or ok with my Featherlites and void the warranty....just buy the hunting series for hunting and enjoy the amazing performance they provide.
Remember.............Featherlites for Clay Targets and H2O Waterfowl for Hunting.
Jim Muller