ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:42 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Gander Mountain 28ga AA
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:39 am 
Utility Grade

Went by looking for Winchester AA 28ga., none on the shelf and no empty slot. I asked when they will restock. I was was told they cannot reorder them. It was removed off their order sheet.

Post subject: Re: Gander Mountain 28ga AA
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:38 am 
Tournament Grade

J8hn wrote:
Went by looking for Winchester AA 28ga., none on the shelf and no empty slot. I asked when they will restock. I was was told they cannot reorder them. It was removed off their order sheet.

All of the Gander Mountains in my area of the country went belly-up. There was a reason for this.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:37 pm 
Presentation Grade

Just to be accurate, Gander Mountain is no more. A new owner brought some of the stores back as Gander Outdoors ----

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:09 pm 
Crown Grade

The gent who owns Camping World now owns Gander Outdoors - many locations have both combined. Typically small bore ammo is run in yearly batches. Right now, makers are focused on hunting seasons. More ammo is consumed during dove season than all of the competition season per a comment made by a Federal ammo person to a friend of mine.

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience, George Carlin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:34 am 
Tournament Grade

They also own Overton's in NC

DT-11 Sptg Black B-Fast - DT-11 Sptg B-Fast - 692 Black B-Fast - A400 Sptg Black - A400 Multitarget - CG Invictus VII - Browning A5 Ultim. - CZ Sharptail Target - TriStar TT-15 CTA DeLuxe 32"/34" - Rem. 11-87 SP 25.5"