All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Gun Clubs on Sale for $5.48 per box at Dicks Sporting Go
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:19 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

birdhunter39 wrote:
mpolans wrote:
ThrowAway wrote:
I see the bi-monthly “anti-Dick’s brigade threads” are still going strong. Keep boycotting them, please, I appreciate the plentiful shelves when I go to restock on cheap Gun Club’s. By the way, how many of you stopped shopping at Walmart and Sam’s Club after the company changed their policy on firearms and ammunition to be even harsher than Dick’s? I suspect very few.

Dick's is the only one I recall saying it would contribute money to anti-2nd amendment groups and campaign for anti-gun legislation. Deciding not to sell stuff is one thing...that's their loss. Actively campaigning against my rights? Screw Dick's...I'll never spend a dime there again, even for all the non-shooting sports junk for the wife and kids.

Buying from them is traitorous to anyone who values their 2nd Amendment rights.
Absolutely correct. A man has got to stand for something if he’s to be of any worth.

Agree, but there are some here who would rather save a couple of bucks on shells than stand up for their 2A rights.

Post subject: Re: Gun Clubs on Sale for $5.48 per box at Dicks Sporting Go
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:48 pm 
Crown Grade

Me, myself & I, I boycott the suckers! I support folks that support me & our Constitution!