ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:09 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: USA SHOOTING TEAM SUPPORTER
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:51 pm 
Tournament Grade

I recently became a USA shooting member and decided to buy a USA shooting team jacket and hat along with some other "stuff" from the USA shooting store. To my total dismay, when I recieved my order I noticed on the tag in the jacket that it was made in China.
OMG !! are you kidding me? I sent them a rather nasty e-mail expressing my disbelief that something like a USA Shooting team jacket was made in China, A COMMUNIST COUNTRY ! Am I over reacting or it this concept nuts ?

Post subject: Re: USA SHOOTING TEAM SUPPORTER
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:31 pm 
Limited Edition

Bad policy on their part. Most likely they ordered the jackets from an American company that does work like that and never asked the question. I even thought it odd that the Winter Olympic team chose Roots (Canadian) a few years back.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:53 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

It is all about price. If they were made in USA, most people probably wouldn't pay the increased price. That's the conundrum in our society; we want it cheap and we want it made here. Sadly, that's a mutually exclusive set of desires.

Romans 8:1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:03 pm 
Limited Edition

Last year the NRA was giving hats away with a new membership that were made in China...they looked bad too

The founding fathers of America were not career politicians. They were the outlaws; the "angry extremists" who refused to quietly submit to an elite political establishment's oppressive rule over their lives.

NEVER forget that.