ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Perazzi Shooting Gear
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:42 pm 
Diamond Grade

Why can't I find quality Perazzi branded shooting vests, shirts, hats, and high end gun slips? The Italian web site is over priced when you ad shipping and VAT tax etc. With half of Perazzi's annual production sold in the US why doesn't Perazzi USA sell these types of items, like Beretta & Browning & K-80 do?

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Post subject: Re: Perazzi Shooting Gear
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:07 pm 
Diamond Grade

Now why would a man that shoots a Beretta be looking for Perazzi gear :? Did he get a new toy :?:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:09 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

You shouldn't have to pay VAT since the material will be exported.

[email protected]
http://www.sminglershotgunsports.webs.com

Manufacturer of Custom Brass Barrel Weights for over/under, top single, and unsingle shotguns.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:24 pm 
Diamond Grade

Maybe it's just the shipping that's added to the Perazzi factory pricing, which is in Euros, that adds to the overall cost. I've found some other sellers that have imported gear but not in US sizes, which makes it hard to buy sight unseen.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:26 am 
Presentation Grade

That kind of stuff has never been their focus. When you sell $20K shotguns, you don't worry about $20 hats. Most local embroidery places will take a computer pic file and put it on whatever you want.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:29 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Couple things....

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR11.TRC1.A0.Xperazzi&_nkw=perazzi&_sacat=0&_from=R40

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:55 am 
Diamond Grade

I found a great place for shooting shirts with the factory Perazzi logo on the front and right sleeve. They are Nike Dri-fit golf shirts with a padded shooting area and are embroidered by the company that sells them: A Z Business Embroidery out of Ohio. Cost, including shipping was $45.00 a shirt. I think they have hats as well.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:45 am 
Presentation Grade

Hi P-Shooter,
Pacific Sporting Arms has a section of Perazzi clothing and stuff. I have to pick up my gun soon. I can take some photos if you are looking for something particular ? I'm sure they will have a good selection because Perazzi HQ is one block away. Let me know. If you decide to call, ask for Jordon or Ken

“There is an innocence in admiration: it occurs in one who has not yet realized that they might one day be admired....Admiration for a quality or an art can be so strong that it deters us from striving to possess it.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:05 am 
Utility Grade

Well here we are 7 years later and I too went hunting for a Perazzi branded shooting vest. No such animal to be had other that a HT vest from the Perazzi store in Italy. Even eBay is very bare on the subject and I did jump out to the local USA Perazzi dealers and nada, nothing.

Strange for sure, I do like the Perazzi High Tech vest but I shoot a MX2000. Not sure about sizing but I know Euro sizes run smaller than USA sizes so that could be an issue.

Might have to seek out an embroidery business and have one custom made.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:01 pm 
Diamond Grade

Krieghoff? Have you seen their stuff? I swear they are just emptying some warehouse that was last stocked in the early 70's. K gun shooters should be so lucky as to have to complain about paying overseas shipping for something nice looking.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:53 am 
Field Grade

Perazzi usually has Castellani make their branded clothing accessories. A Castellani vest with the small Perazzi patch (they include it with every gun) sewn onto it will work just fine.