ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:15 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Perazzi Comp 1 Stock
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:01 am 
Presentation Grade

I have an extra butt stock only that fits my Perazzi Comp 1 Skeet gun perfectly. I am considering selling this butt stock and am wondering if it will fit other models of Perazzi guns as well by simply screwing it on?

Post subject: Re: Perazzi Comp 1 Stock
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:11 am 
Presentation Grade

FYI . . . I contacted Giacomo Sporting and asked the question with them. Marissa kindly responded that a Comp 1 stock will fit only a Comp 1 model -- the butt stocks are not interchangeable between models.

Post subject: Re: Perazzi Comp 1 Stock
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:04 pm 
Presentation Grade

I'm pretty sure it can be made to fit by slightly relieving the inside of the right side (looking from top) of the stock. Newer guns have the lever lock pin parts on the right side of the receiver, and I think the wood just has to be relieved a little bit to accommodate.