ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:10 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: TRISTAR TRINITY 20 G O/U
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 7:42 am 
Utility Grade

Just bought my second turkish shotgun, Tristar Trinity 20 guage. Needed something that is a little easier on my shoulder. Looks great out of the box. Went out late yesterday afternoon to test it and my new Champion Workhouse trap thrower. Gun works great and does not kick as much as my ATI 12. The gun came with a padded butt pad and red optic sight. Looking forward to breaking many birds with this gun. Also, the Champion thrower worked flawlessly as well. Does anyone else have the Trinty? it is a o/u that just came out this year.

Post subject: Re: TRISTAR TRINITY 20 G O/U
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:13 am 
Utility Grade

Goon1976 wrote:
Just bought my second turkish shotgun, Tristar Trinity 20 guage. Needed something that is a little easier on my shoulder. Looks great out of the box. Went out late yesterday afternoon to test it and my new Champion Workhouse trap thrower. Gun works great and does not kick as much as my ATI 12. The gun came with a padded butt pad and red optic sight. Looking forward to breaking many birds with this gun. Also, the Champion thrower worked flawlessly as well. Does anyone else have the Trinty? it is a o/u that just came out this year.

Hi. I am looking at the Trinity (LT actually) and I am curious if the stock is really neutral cast as they told me on the phone. I am LH and there are very few LH or neutral options available under $1000. Even less in 20ga that are under 6lbs!