ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:06 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Wally Hatfield 28 gauge
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:51 pm 
Utility Grade

So....

Been trying to find the wife a 20 gauge semi to go play with Clays. Some work friends and I have been doing Trap and 5 Stand. No delusions of grandeur, just for once a week fun.

Wife wanted to play, so I have been looking out for a 20 ga Tristar Viper G2 Youth Sporting, but no luck.

We ended up in the Wally World and saw a 28 ga Hatfield semi auto, for that price it came home. She has shot a box or two through it and loves it, has no recoil. I shot a half box or so and it’s a very fun little gun which can nail 16 yd trap decent. And the price, yes cheap, $225ish. Don’t have any long term expectations, but she likes the lack of recoil. I figure it should last until I can find the Viper.

Now all I have to do is get her over pulling the trigger when someone says pull(even her)!!