ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:16 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2nd amendment restrictions
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:12 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

EricB wrote:
It must be the latter. A little more just sloshed out of your mouth.

You cannot imagine the silent contempt liberals have for the stereotypical gun loving good old boys that we all see on television protesting mask restrictions that Governor Parson orders.

Or how much pity those same liberals feel for their wives, and even more so, for their orphans.

If gun laws were left up to conservatives men could still buy Thompson sub machine guns mail order, along with all the dynamite they wanted.

America is a constitutional republic with a representative form of democracy.

Plaintiff Heller applied for a gun permit from the proper authorities in Washington DC for a handgun to protect his home.

Justice Scalia used that legal controversy to order the case sent back, for the authorities that issue gun permits in Washington DC to issue Heller a handgun permit subject to the same restrictions on common long guns.

And the Heller opinion, so long as it remains good law, holds that military weapons are reserved for the military and we get all the rest of the common arms, subject to reasonable restrictions such as registration and licensing and reasonable prohibitions against having weapons in bars, churches, schools, state and federal buildings and courthouses, and the like, and against felons owning weapons.

There are at least 17 million unregistered Armalite rifles with countless ordinary magazines for them that hold up to 30 rounds, all legally owned today. Every owner of them will surely someday die, and leave them behind.

I was thirteen when my father died, and probably 14 when I first loaded his Auto Five gun for my mother for her self protection when I left overnight on an FFA trip.

Considerations like that are why every new gun law except the bump stock ban contains a grandfather clause, and even Trump gave 90 days grace to turn in the bump stocks, or destroy them.

God knows how many bump stocks are still out there, just waiting to make a criminal out of the widow, or her son.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:37 pm 
Crown Grade

Then Heller got it wrong. Just as wrong as the Dred Scott decision. Care to explain that one to us?

The Supreme Court isn't infallible. In fact, it surprises me that they can get anything right, since most of them have no real life experience in anything.

-Securitization
Take your pick.

Always make an even number of mistakes. One may cancel out another.

"People who enjoy meetings should not be in charge of anything." --Thomas Sowell

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:22 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Zbigniew wrote:
Then Heller got it wrong. Just as wrong as the Dred Scott decision. Care to explain that one to us?

The Supreme Court isn't infallible. In fact, it surprises me that they can get anything right, since most of them have no real life experience in anything.

Heller and McDonald are the law of the land, and that ends all discussion and argument.

Dred Scott remained good law until the 13th and 14th Amendments made every American born or naturalized here, all the same under the eyes of the law as God who made us.

Let’s hope it doesn’t take another civil war, over any other divisive issues to overturn any more civil rights cases, like Roe, Heller, and McDonald.

My great grandfathers forced the South to ratify those amendments at the bayonet point of a Spencer rifle!

And one carried his Spencer to Brodus Montana where he almost got killed on September 8 1865 fighting Red Cloud.

The first repeating military rifle issued to United States troops, especially the cavalry, was the 1860 Spencer.

https://www.ima-usa.com/products/origin ... 8711687237

After government issue ended, the surplus rifles were sold to the public and ammunition was made until 1920. No doubt many Union civil war widows kept one under their beds their sons loaded for them. Every original one today can be sold with no federal restrictions, protected under the Second Amendment.

Congress exempted all firearms and replicas made before the Spanish American War of 1898 under the 1934 and all subsequent gun control acts.

All you need to do to own a Spencer and it’s bayonet today are to comply with local laws.

That’s because even, the most wild eyed radical left wing liberal in Congress then, and still today, pities the widow’s son who helps his widowed mother in her journey along life’s way.

Every liberal in Congress has a mother, they’d never dream of having the sheriff disarm.

NEWSBOY JIMMY BROWN

Joan Baez live (when she was very young)

——-

I sell the morning paper, sir
My name is Jimmy Brown,
Everybody knows I am,
The Newsboy of the town.
You will hear me yelling "Morning Star",
As I run along the street,
I have no hat up - on my head,
No shoes upon my feet.
I have no hat up - on my head,
No shoes upon my feet
I'm awful cold and hungry, sir,
My clothes are worn and thin,
I wander 'bout from place to place,
My daily bread to win.
Never mind, sir, how I look,
Don't look at me and frown,
I sell the morning papers, sir,
My name is Jimmy Brown.
I sell the morning papers, sir,
My name is Jimmy Brown.
My Father died a drunkard, sir,
I've heard my Mother say, and
I am helping Mother, sir,
As I journey on my way.
Mother always tells me, sir,
I've nothing in this world to lose,
I'll get a place in Heaven, sir,
To sell the Gospel News.

—-

Whatever guns are legal today, should be legal at least as long as the spouses and children of their deceased owners are alive.

Otherwise you become a Trump making criminals out of widows and orphans who find a bump stock in Papa’s stuff.

Who could pretend to be a Christian and do such a wicked thing as that?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:40 am 
Crown Grade

Quote:
Heller and McDonald are the law of the land, and that ends all discussion and argument.

Dred Scott remained good law until the 13th and 14th Amendments made every American born or naturalized here, all the same under the eyes of the law as God who made us.

What about the time between Dred Scott and the enactment of the 13thand 14th Amendments? Was there no discussion or argument?

-Securitization
Take your pick.

Always make an even number of mistakes. One may cancel out another.

"People who enjoy meetings should not be in charge of anything." --Thomas Sowell

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:34 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Zbigniew wrote:
Quote:

What about the time between Dred Scott and the enactment of the 13thand 14th Amendments? Was there no discussion or argument?

A little something variously called the War Between the States or the American Civil War or the War of Northern Agression.

The Dred Scott decision upheld the rights of white Americans to own black people.

This was implied in the Constitution and all thirteen original colonies had chattel slavery.

But almost all the Northern States (except Mayland and Delaware) had gradually, over time, ended chattel slavery, always either compensating the slave owners or using gradual emancipation (no doubt to ease the burden on the sons of slaveholding widows) until the owners of Dred Scott were no longer secure in their property rights to own and sell him, if they wanted.

After his original owners had both died Dred was sold.

—-

".the said Dr. John Emerson purchased your petitioner."
(Petition to Sue for Freedom, 6 April 1846)

One of Dred Scott's ownership mysteries concerns the date of his sale to Dr. John Emerson. It was sometime after the Blows arrived in St. Louis in 1830 and before Dr. Emerson reported to Fort Armstrong in Illinois on December 1, 1833. There is no extant record of the sale, although several theories have been posited. It is possible that Peter Blow sold Dred Scott to Emerson before his death. It is also possible that Blow's heirs sold him from the estate. On June 30, 1847, Henry Taylor Blow testified in Dred Scott's circuit court trial for freedom that Peter Blow sold Scott to Dr. Emerson. Emerson's attorneys did not object to this testimony or cross-examine Blow on its accuracy, so it is probable this is the manner in which the ownership of Dred Scott passed to Dr. Emerson.

——

If Dred Scott was a citizen he could not be bought or sold.

So Chief Justice Taney struck a blow for the rights of slave owners, ruling that black descendants of African slaves had no rights a white man was bound to respect. Slavery was a state institution and subject only to state law, and every state had to honor the runaway slave clause, and return fugitive slaves to their rightful owners.

Dred Scott might be still good law today, except for a decision General P. G. T. Beauregard made to intentionally fire on Fort Sumter.

Like Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto later on, the South made a bet against the United States of America.

Bad idea, to bet against the United States, it surely is.:)

And it always will be a bad bet.

THERE’S A STAR SPANGLED BANNER WAVING SOMEWHERE

Hank Snow version

There's a star spangled banner waving somewhere
in a distant land so many miles away
Only Uncle sam's great hero's get to go there
where I wish that I could live someday.
I see Lincoln, Custer, Washington and Perry,
Nathan Hale and Collin Kelly II,
There's a star spangled banner waving somewhere
Waving ov'er the land of hero's brave and true.
in this war with it's mad schemes and distructions,
of our counrty fair and our sweet liberty
by the mad dictators, leaders of corruption,
can't the U.S. use a Mountain boy like me.
God gave me the right to be a free American,
for that precious right I'd gladly die,
there's a star spangled banner waving somewhere
that is where I want to live when I die.
Though I realize I'm crippled, that is true sir,
Please don't judge my courage by my twisted leg,
let me show my Uncle Sam what I can do, sir,
let me help to bring the Axis down a peg.
if I do some great deed, I will be a hero,
and a hero brave is what I want to be,
There's a star spangled banner waving somewhere,
In that heaven there should be a place for me.

——

I’ll bet you Governor Mike Parson knows who Collin Kelly II was and how to properly pronounce his name.

His teachers at Wheatland, taught him that.

He may have forgotten, but you can’t blame his dear old teachers.:)

Did you know that patriotic songs taught in civics classes are NOT subject to the separation of church and state, or religious establishment clause?

Every Campbellite schoolmarm knows that.

I used to just go watch my mother, substitute teach at Humansville after she retired.

Afterwards I’d say mother, you are propagandizing those children to love America just like they do Christ.

She’d wink and say, how am I doing at it?.:)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:09 am 
Diamond Grade

SuperXOne wrote:
EricB wrote:
It must be the latter. A little more just sloshed out of your mouth.

You cannot imagine the silent contempt liberals have for the stereotypical gun loving good old boys that we all see on television protesting mask restrictions that Governor Parson orders.

Or how much pity those same liberals feel for their wives, and even more so, for their orphans.

If gun laws were left up to conservatives men could still buy Thompson sub machine guns mail order, along with all the dynamite they wanted.

America is a constitutional republic with a representative form of democracy.

Plaintiff Heller applied for a gun permit from the proper authorities in Washington DC for a handgun to protect his home.

Justice Scalia used that legal controversy to order the case sent back, for the authorities that issue gun permits in Washington DC to issue Heller a handgun permit subject to the same restrictions on common long guns.

And the Heller opinion, so long as it remains good law, holds that military weapons are reserved for the military and we get all the rest of the common arms, subject to reasonable restrictions such as registration and licensing and reasonable prohibitions against having weapons in bars, churches, schools, state and federal buildings and courthouses, and the like, and against felons owning weapons.

There are at least 17 million unregistered Armalite rifles with countless ordinary magazines for them that hold up to 30 rounds, all legally owned today. Every owner of them will surely someday die, and leave them behind.

I was thirteen when my father died, and probably 14 when I first loaded his Auto Five gun for my mother for her self protection when I left overnight on an FFA trip.

Considerations like that are why every new gun law except the bump stock ban contains a grandfather clause, and even Trump gave 90 days grace to turn in the bump stocks, or destroy them.

God knows how many bump stocks are still out there, just waiting to make a criminal out of the widow, or her son.

Anyhoo, your grasp of the 2nd amendment is left wanting.
To respond to you inane blather, I feel pity for the radical leftists that can’t just disagree with someone, they have hate and project their own despicable behavior onto others. You must have a lot in common those “friends”.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:37 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

When my father died from infection from accidentally and unknowingly swallowing a chicken bone in September of 1971, I was 13 years old and my mother was 45. Our home was filled with relatives for about ten days and then one Monday morning we woke up alone, and both went off to school. My mother taught at Fair Play, and I was starting the eighth grade at Humansville.

A neighbor named Edgar Proctor milked my father’s 25 Holsteins and tended his dozen or so hogs until the sale, and then two neighbors and their young son harvested all Daddy’s crops off the 200 acres of our crop land and the 169 acres he rented and my mother said we were almost debt free, only the monthly milk barn payment of $11 and we had about $10,000 in the bank.

My father’s cousin came and I returned the Model 12 my father had borrowed from her banker husband, and we had four guns in the house, my father’s Sweet 16, his .22 Model 67 Winchester, my Winchester 190, and my Excel .410 single shot. I still own all four and countless hundreds of shotguns, rifles and handguns since, every one legal, and not a one registered.

But I didn’t know, in early November 1971 that we could afford propane gas to make it through the winter. The first tank of propane was over thirty cents a gallon. I went to our basement with my mother, and we tried to figure out how to turn off the propane gas furnace. Thank God for thermocouples, because I watched my mother blow out the pilot lights on our gas furnace.

We would heat with wood, and reserve the propane for cooking and heating water.

Sometime right after November 3, my first social security survivor’s check arrived in the mail for $60.

If that makes me a liberal, for being grateful for that $60 a month my mother forced me to save and never took one penny from herself, then call me Che Guevara.:)

My father milked a whole bunch of cows, so I’d get that, you know?

The first time I heard a young man cussing the government was one of my college friends mad at Jimmy Carter for not giving him more student aid. Jimmy never gave me a dime.

And that same young man was angry with automatic registration of new drivers to vote was a way more black people might vote because of it.

He also hated public schools, that were crammed full of black people, he said.

But he thought I was sort of on welfare for my monthly social security check.

But from all those days to this, I only regret I didn’t buy and enjoy a bump stock for my AR-15 while they were legal.

Otherwise I enjoy many, many times more gun rights and freedoms today than then.

I had to sign a register to buy .22 ammunition at Walmart back then.

Get a permit to buy a handgun from the county sheriff.

It was virtually impossible to legally own a handgun in Kansas City.

There were no mail order sales of either guns or ammunition, then.

If I’d known there was such a thing as a Colt AR-15 I never could have afforded one.

Glocks were not invented yet.

There were no concealed carry permits, period. Sheriffs had to deputize anyone they wanted to authorize to carry concealed.

If gun rights were rolled back to the 1970s, the average gun owner today would just have a stroke.

I hope I’ll be able to keep my AR-15 with a 30 round magazine.

But if not, then I’ll follow the law and not cuss the gubbermint or die young worrying over it.:)

As the old song went, I’ve got chicken every Sunday.

CHICKEN EVERY SUNDAY

Bobby Bare version

Although I knew that song and countless other old maudlin ballads I never sang it for my mother, because it might have made her feel more guilty, for all the things she could not provide for me growing up.

As it was, I’ve never had a hungry day in my life, and we only woke up cold to save money on propane.

Last edited by SuperXOne on Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:00 am 
Diamond Grade

What other individual rights would you like taken away?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:05 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

EricB wrote:

The right to educate your children at home.

Too many kids don’t have parents qualified.

Yet Americans do enjoy the right, to do wrong by their children and not send them off to school.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:22 am 
Tournament Grade

SuperXOne wrote:
EricB wrote:

Yet Americans do enjoy the right, to do wrong by their children and not send them off to school.

You may want to change your avatar to another flag. Just saying.

My kid is a teacher: she been one for probably 16 years, wife retired with 30 years from the school system. They could tell you a thing or two about the school systems.

Home schooling is not a bad thing.

Did Baby Boomers raise a bunch of kids to be bad parents: Yes.

You have to put the responsibility thing in the right bucket.

Liberals blame things and Conservatives blame people.

Because things (objects Cars, guns, bicycles) just lay there until people pick them up or turn them on.

Now back to the 2nd amendment: Everyone should be able to own an M-16. Did you figure out how the M-16 came to be?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:47 am 
Crown Grade

SuperXone, I bet you were good at Conduct of Meetings and Extemporaneous speaking.

I truly enjoy your musings.

My dad had a coon hunting buddy who always went down to Missouri for their State hunt, or whatever it was. There was a story telling contest that if I remember correctly was associated with the hunt. Know anything about it ? The fellow was a great story teller.

He and my dad got out of the service, took their girl friends up to Minnesota to get married since there wasn’t a waiting period up there. Bought their licenses and found a minister and did the deed.

A few weeks go by and they get a letter from the minister, I’ve got it here someplace, that said he didn’t look closely at their license. They bought the license in a different county than they were married in. The marriages weren’t legal.

The couples run back up to Minnesota, grab the minister, take him over the county line and get married along side the road.

Anyway, that’s my best family story. But Iowa is a pretty boring place.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:31 am 
Diamond Grade

SuperXOne wrote:
EricB wrote:

You evidently didn’t understand the question. It doesn’t matter. It’s sad that your understanding of the founding of the United States is so flawed. As such, maybe you shouldn’t be pushing for public education since your own learning experience was lacking. Where I went to school we learned why this nation was founded and how the government is a necessary evil.

Blather on. I’m sure you will anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:20 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

dannyd93140 wrote:
SuperXOne wrote:
EricB wrote:

My kid is a teacher: she been one for probably 16 years, wife retired with 30 years from the school system. They could tell you a thing or two about the school systems.

Because things (objects Cars, guns, bicycles) just lay there until people pick them up or turn them on.

Now back to the 2nd amendment: Everyone should be able to own an M-16. Did you figure out how the M-16 came to be?

Hard headed absolute extremism used to be confined to harmless and colorful old men in the barbershop that embarrassed their children.

Today it’s mainstream conservatism and a threat to ordered civilization.

I was taught in Humansville schools to look up the answers to questions I didn’t know.

—-
Quora

The US Rifle, M16 is the sixteenth design, or model, that the United States Army and/or Department of Defense (formerly the War Department) has taken under consideration, experimented with, or adopted as a service rifle, since the adoption of the US Rifle, M1 in 1936. Notable refinements to the design were introduced into series production in 1967 (M16A1) and in 1982 (M16A2). The M16A3 was adopted for use by the US Navy in 1994 and utilizes a modular rail system instead of a fixed rear sight bridge like previous models but does have the full automatic capability like the M16 and M16A1 do, rather than the burst fire setting that the M16A2 has. The M16A4 was adopted by the US Marine Corps and has the modular upper but also the burst setting rather than full automatic capability.

—-

Why is an AR-15 so numbered:

——
Wikipedia

The ArmaLite AR-15 is a select-fire, air-cooled, gas-operated, magazine-fed rifle manufactured in the United States between 1959 and 1964, and adopted by the United States Armed Forces as the M16 rifle.[5] Designed by American gun manufacturer ArmaLite in 1956, it was based on its AR-10 rifle. The ArmaLite AR-15 was designed to be a lightweight rifle and to fire a new high-velocity, lightweight, small-caliber cartridge to allow infantrymen to carry more ammunition.

In 1959, ArmaLite sold its rights to the AR-15 to Colt due to financial difficulties and limitations in terms of manpower and production capacity.[6] After modifications (most notably, the charging handle was re-located from under the carrying handle like AR-10 to the rear of the receiver),[7] Colt rebranded it the Colt 601, however it still carried the Armalite markings due to contractual obligations to Armalite/Fairchild Aircraft Co. Colt marketed the redesigned rifle to various military services around the world and it was subsequently adopted by the U.S. military as the M16 rifle, which went into production in March 1964.[5][8]

Colt continued to use the AR-15 trademark for its line of semi-automatic-only rifles marketed to civilian and law-enforcement customers, known as Colt AR-15. The Armalite AR-15 is the parent of a variety of Colt AR-15 and M16 rifle variants.

—-

That does make sense.

The original Armalite prototypes were AR-15 so the next ones were M (military) 16s.

That also explains the jump over 15 between the M14 and M16.

Boy howdy, let’s hope the Justice Department lawyers defending the next gun law can’t use Google.

Better make lots of appeals to pity, about the widow’s son instead.:)

Because the clear language in Heller is that “M-16s and the like” are outside of Second Amendment protection,,,,

Unless

Can anybody help me out, here?

There have to be some blind orphan children who have lost their mothers whose fathers use the most common new centerfire rifle sold in America.

BLIND CHILD’S PRAYER

Hank Williams the Great

Is that a legal reason not to ban them as military weapons?

Plato wrote that his teacher Socrates had this appeal, to his judges:

Perhaps there may be some one who is offended at me when he calls to mind how he, himself, on a similar or less serious occasion, prayed and entreated the judges with many tears, and how he produced his children in court, which was a moving spectacle, together many of his relations and friends; whereas I, who am probably in danger of my life, will do none of these things.

I need all the help I can get, to defend legal ownership of an AR-15, I surely do.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:19 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

No child should be forced to attend the Godless, socialist public schools when private Christian schools are an alternative as well as the private in home schooling by parents. I’ve known too many home schooled kids that succeed beyond their wildest dreams by getting into the very best Universities and excelling on Standardized tests soundly beating their public school peers. Making a general statement that too many parents are unqualified to educate their children is baseless, biased, and grossly unfair as well as morally bankrupt. You should be ashamed of yourself.

"We pulled the trigger, the safety went forward, both barrels fired almost together, the gun opened, ejectors kicked the fired cases over our shoulder ...the most completely automatic gun we ever fired" Elmer Keith- Shotguns by Keith

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:28 pm 
Crown Grade

casonet wrote:
No child should be forced to attend the Godless, socialist public schools when private Christian schools are an alternative as well as the private in home schooling by parents. I’ve known too many home schooled kids that succeed beyond their wildest dreams by getting into the very best Universities and excelling on Standardized tests soundly beating their public school peers. Making a general statement that too many parents are unqualified to educate their children is baseless, biased, and grossly unfair as well as morally bankrupt. You should be ashamed of yourself.

As is making the general statement that public schools are “Godless and socialist”.

I am familiar with several that don’t fit that description.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:34 pm 
Tournament Grade

SuperXOne wrote:
dannyd93140 wrote:
SuperXOne wrote:
EricB wrote:

Hard headed absolute extremism used to be confined to harmless and colorful old men in the barbershop that embarrassed their children.

Today it’s mainstream conservatism and a threat to ordered civilization.

Yes, but don't you like Conservatives to fight your wars, so you don't have to.

Keep working on how the military got the M-16: you are still missing it.

Yes every American should be able to own an M-16 because It is the right thing to do.

Last edited by dannyd93140 on Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:34 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

casonet wrote:

At home, they’d likely never learn the Latin phrase:

expressio unius est exclusio alterius

And unless the parents were steeped and boiled for generations on both sides in the original Christian Church they’d not learn expressio unius est exclusio alterius at church either,,,,maybe just maybe if they were Catholics.

Only in a properly regulated public school would they learn the expression of one thing, excludes another.

When Justice Scalia referred to “M16s and the like” as being unusually dangerous weapons outside of the protection of the Second Amendment, he intentionally excluded the AR-15 series of legal semi auto rifles that have been marketed to the general public since the early 1960s.

Scalia was a brilliant and precise scholar.

He knew the M16 referred to the parent of all later select fire military variants of the current battle rifle.

By saying M16 and the like he intentionally did not include “AR-15s and M16s and the like”.

A-15 is a trade name belonging to Colt’s Manufacturing Company.

The Colt AR-15 and other identical replicas have sold over 17 million rifles and there is no way Scalia intended to exclude the most commonly sold centerfire rifle in America from Second Amemdment protection, or else,,,.

He could have clearly said so!

After all he knew Latin, he was an absolute genius and extremely devout and learned practicing Catholic, and graduate of Georgetown University.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgetown_University

If I’ve known the expression of one thing excludes another (expressio unius est exclusio alterius) since Humansville Elementary School a Jesuit scholar surely knew it.

Last edited by SuperXOne on Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:44 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

All of my Catholic childhood friends who attended Catholic schools knew Latin very well. And by the way have you noticed that there is a move in San Francisco to remove the names of Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, Alexander Hamilton, Jefferson and others from the public schools? What do you say to that? It endorses my point

"We pulled the trigger, the safety went forward, both barrels fired almost together, the gun opened, ejectors kicked the fired cases over our shoulder ...the most completely automatic gun we ever fired" Elmer Keith- Shotguns by Keith

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:06 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

casonet wrote:
All of my Catholic childhood friends who attended Catholic schools knew Latin very well. And by the way have you noticed that there is a move in San Francisco to remove the names of Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, Alexander Hamilton, Jefferson and others from the public schools? What do you say to that? It endorses my point

Words cannot express how much I’m opposed to removing those hallowed names from the public schools.

Conservatives should run for the school boards, don’t you think?

Rather than a bunch of home schooled hippie kids?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:12 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

There aren’t any conservatives left inSan Francisco. Have you been living under a rock?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next