ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:24 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ready to Fix Your Mental Game? How to Choose...
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:49 pm 
Tournament Grade

Ready to get started with some Mental Training??

You can choose from:
-Hypnosis Instant Downloads
-Online Course
-Private Sessions

Soooooo…

How to choose?

--Hypnosis Instant Downloads: The hypnosis audios are very specific to a topic, they will give you immediate help in that particular area. The title of each audio will give you an idea of the topic covered. If you are interested in purchasing any of my Hypnosis Audios (they are Instant Download) you will find them here: Clay Shooting Products and they are in order of how I recommend them to new clients.

--For overall improvement in your mental game (how to actually shoot in the zone more often and for longer periods of time, improve your confidence, have better focus, experience less stress, and actually enjoy competing again) then I recommend one of my Training Programs: either my Online Course or Private Sessions Package (you can schedule a free Strategy Call after watching The Elusive Zone webinar)

----Online Course: Course 101, 201, 301… they must be completed in order and can either be purchased individually or all together. Get more information or purchase here Clay Shooting Products

----Privates Sessions: Come as part of my Comprehensive Program called The Clay Shooter's Winning Solution. I suggest you watch my Free Webinar "The Elusive Zone for Clay Shooters” which airs every Wednesday. It will give you a good idea of what I have to offer and will help you decide what level of help you are ready to commit to. At the end of the webinar is an opportunity to schedule a Free 30 minute Strategy Call with me.

Hypnosis Downloads
Online Courses

5 Month Mental Training Program:
The Clay Shooter's Winning Solution
Enjoy Performing & Get Consistent Results Without Ever Losing Focus

904-753-0640
DawnGrant.com

Post subject: Re: Ready to Fix Your Mental Game? How to Choose...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:49 pm 
Limited Edition

DawnGrantMentalTranr wrote:
Ready to get started with some Mental Training??

Soooooo…

How to choose?

--Hypnosis Instant Downloads: The hypnosis audios are very specific to a topic, they will give you immediate help in that particular area. The title of each audio will give you an idea of the topic covered. If you are interested in purchasing any of my Hypnosis Audios (they are Instant Download) you will find them here: Clay Shooting Products and they are in order of how I recommend them to new clients.

Hi Dawn,
I have looked at your products online and have pondered on a few occasions but haven't taken the leap.
Based on the above assuming items are still in the same order as when you posted the above the "Clay Shooting 6 elements" would be the recommended place to start or should I look at what I feel may be more relevant to me?
Cheers.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:22 pm 
Tournament Grade

Hey there,
Glad you are considering moving forward with working on your mental game.

If you haven’t used any of my audios, then I suggest you start with the one related to shooting with confidence and in the zone or the focus loop

Let me know how you do!
Cheers

Hypnosis Downloads
Online Courses

5 Month Mental Training Program:
The Clay Shooter's Winning Solution
Enjoy Performing & Get Consistent Results Without Ever Losing Focus

904-753-0640
DawnGrant.com

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:03 am 
Limited Edition

Hi Dawn,

For the past week or so I have been making the effort to listen to your bonus "confidence in life" audio. I have been quite enjoying it and to be honest I have been shooting quite well the past week or two, coincidence maybe, maybe not.

Maybe I'll look closer into the focus loop audio if you feel that is the direction to go.

Cheers,
Waldyo

Oh yeah, congrats to you and Jimmy on taking over the Amelia Shotgun Sports, if it wasn't the far side of the world I'd drop past for a shoot :D