ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:06 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: WTB 20 Ga. O/U Skeet Gun for Wife
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:45 pm 
Field Grade

If anybody has a 20 ga. fixed skeet choke O/U older but good condition (for a good price) shotgun lurking, unused in the back corner of a gun safe that would fit a 5'10" woman, and you know deep in your heart that shotgun could be put to better use, let me know details.

Post subject: Re: WTB 20 Ga. O/U Skeet Gun for Wife
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:54 pm 
Utility Grade

https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/br ... 30.860903/

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:01 pm 
Crown Grade

My SKB 505 has flush chokes, but, IIRC I have 2 Sk for it. 26" barrels

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience, George Carlin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:34 pm 
Diamond Grade

PM sent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:26 am 
Field Grade

We're good now. This post led me to a nice, used, SKB/Winchester Orion in 20 gauge in good condition that fits her.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:31 pm 
Diamond Grade

In exchange for your wife, or for her to shoot?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:19 pm 
Diamond Grade

Please post pics and story in the SKB forum area!! :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:30 pm 
Tournament Grade

I have a fixed choked 26” older Winchester 101
IC/ mod

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:15 pm 
Field Grade

Rolexdr wrote:
I have a fixed choked 26” older Winchester 101
IC/ mod

Rolexdr - I sent you a pm as well. It looks like the OP found a gun that meets his needs but I have been looking for a 20ga O/U too. Could you contact me with some pics and details please.

Thanks.
John

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:23 pm 
Diamond Grade

John, Sent you a PM.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:23 pm 
Field Grade

I have an SKB Model 590 20 gauge...28" inch barrel adult stock...about 95%. Around 800 rounds, one ding and one scratch on the right side of the stock. It includes three flush chokes(IC,M, and F), and two extended stainless sporting clay chokes. I have the original box, the original paperwork, a choke tube case with the choke tube wrench. It has only been used at the range, It was purchased from Mr. Mike Oliver at Hunter's Pointe in Washington, NC(SKB dealer). Excellent O/U 20 gauge. I'm selling it to move up to a 12 gauge. Pictures available by email upon request...$900.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:35 pm 

daustin wrote:
I have an SKB Model 590 20 gauge...28" inch barrel adult stock...about 95%. Around 800 rounds, one ding and one scratch on the right side of the stock. It includes three flush chokes(IC,M, and F), and two extended stainless sporting clay chokes. I have the original box, the original paperwork, a choke tube case with the choke tube wrench. It has only been used at the range, It was purchased from Mr. Mike Oliver at Hunter's Pointe in Washington, NC(SKB dealer). Excellent O/U 20 gauge. I'm selling it to move up to a 12 gauge. Pictures available by email upon request...$900.

Let me say that we would love to have your listing on our site,
but due to unfortunate experiences by others we have had to institute some rules to try to prove
that the seller actually has the item that they are trying to sell or trade.
Most folks are gunshy about guns or other expensive items with no photos,
especially when the seller does not have a photo proving that they actually have possession of the gun/item.
If you are receiving this message,
you probably do not have enough messages in your history regardless of how long you might have been a member here!
Therefore you must furnish a photo that is proof of your possession of the item that you are selling or wanting to trade!
Thus, In order to be in accordance with Rules for classifieds.
Items for sale or trade must be listed in the appropriate classified section!
All listings must be in accordance with the rules listed at the top of the appropriate section!
All listings that are not in accordance with posted rules will be discarded without warning, notice or apology!
Those that repeatedly violate the rules for posting may be suspended or banned!
If you have minimal or no prior history here on Shotgun World and you are offering a gun or other item to sell or trade,
you must include in the listing (not a link to elsewhere on another site) at least one current photo of the item for sale or trade.
One of the photos must have the item, and a piece of paper with your SGW forum username, item price and first date of sale listing.

This Proof of Possession requirement must be met within 24 hours of first notice( Either by PM or Forum message in topic) that you are not in compliance with the requirement. This message constitutes that notice and your listing will be deleted if the requirement is not met!
This Proof Of Possession requirement is an attempt to reduce scamming and complaints will not be accepted.
This information required must be legible in your photo as presented in your listing,
Please look at the photo before posting it and verify that it is in fact legible as posted.
You can check this by using the preview button that is next to the Submit button.
All must be clearly visible! Use of a Sharpie with black ink is probably best. Ballpoint lines do not show up well!
Thanks for your cooperation. You only have 24 hours from the date and time of this message to get it done.

This is to help prevent bogus sales offers. Items for sale or trade without satisfying this requirement may be deleted without warning or notification.
If you are responding to a WTB (Want To Buy) listing,
this rule applies to you also and your failure to comply will place your forum membership in jeopardy!
Time as a member is not a relevant consideration!
You must be an active member to not be required to show proof of possession!
Don't know how to post a photo here? See this link:
Using IMGUR to post photos
PhotoBucket photos may not work for all that will view your posting. This is due to Photobucket, not us here at Shotgun World!
Rules for Classifieds are listed above in the announcements for each classified section. Please read them.
https://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewto ... 3&t=454776

Let us endeavor so to live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
Mark Twain