ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: WTB - Single Shot 20 gauge w/full choke
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:46 am 
Field Grade

Looking to get a turkey shotgun set up for my boys. Not worried about condition, but need either a full choke or a gun with interchangeable chokes. Please let me know what you have.

Post subject: Re: WTB - Single Shot 20 gauge w/full choke
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 6:54 pm 
Utility Grade

You can get a new Savage/Stevens model 301 20 gauge with interchangeable choke tubes for $150-160. Here's where I plan on buying both the 12 and 20 gauge, they have the cheapest prices I've been able to find online https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/mob ... 6/redirect

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:49 pm 
Field Grade

Cheaperthandirt.com has the Stevens 301 in 20 gauge, 26inch barrel for 138$ with free shipping. I have one and have used it for pheasant hunting, and also shot some clays with it. For the price it's a good choice. Takes win chokes. Comes with a modified, but you can get whatever constriction you like

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:04 am 
Crown Grade

Walmart is the low cost source for these terrible examples of shotguns.