ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Stoeger M3000
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:09 pm 
Limited Edition

How is everyone liking their Stoeger M3000?

Post subject: Re: Stoeger M3000
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:01 am 
Presentation Grade

Apparently not. https://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewto ... 2&t=515208

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:15 am 
Limited Edition

I figured I’d get a lot of post off this .

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:36 am 
Tournament Grade

My only response is; stoeger !!!, "RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN IN THE OTHER DIRECTION", you will be HAPPY that you did.
Best,
Breakemall
Western North Carolina

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:05 am 
Tournament Grade

Timberhog,
I just read a post above yours on SHOTGUN WORLD under SHOTGUNS - GENERAL, which ask: "Any member with a turkish shotgun, or from / in Turkey?".
Please read & look at the pictures of this post, and I believe you will RUN THE OTHER WAY.
Please give some of us a price range & type of shotgun, and disciplines your interested in and we will be happy to offer you some suggestions.
Best,
Breakemall
Western North Carolina

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:48 pm 
Crown Grade

Most know to pass on a Stoeger.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:51 pm 
Limited Edition

Oldfarmer wrote:
Most know to pass on a Stoeger.

Yea , I was getting some opinions I haven’t owned the M3000 , but I’ve owned two M2000 they was good never missed a beat matter a fact one still is going my dad has it then my brother has my old over and under which still is going . I’ve never had to deal with Stoeger on Customer Service , but I have Remington and they are top knotch in my opinion or was I don’t know what this buy out stuff will point them I hope in a good direction . I called and asked about the lifetime warranty and was told that will never change . I hope they move out of New York I believe they’ll prosper from it !

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:03 pm 
Limited Edition

I’ve looked at the SX4 and I have owned a SX3 in the past to me the SX4 is a step up from the SX3 . The recoil is a lot better and the upgrades are a lot better . With that said I’ve heard more negative reviews on their customer service than I have any other company so I’d love to buy one , but am Leary to buy one because customer service is on the top of the list then quality ,price , and then the rest works itself out . I want to spend my money with a company that says you’ve spent your hard earned money on our product and we value that and will stand by our product . I’m kinda stuck between the SX4 , V3 and the Affinity . I’ve never owned a Affinity or had to deal with Franchi /Beretta Holdings on customer service so I’m nerves about getting stuff with a Italian heap of junk I’ve never dealt with Winchester’s CS ! I’m not a fan of the A300’s I ain’t spending over a grand on a duck gun so the three B’s and Retay are out . I’m not buying The low value stuff . My guns spend a lot of time in the water Because I’m a timber hunter I wad a lot and hunt of a boat so water gets on them and in them from waddling so they have to be good .