ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:19 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Nice Touch Retay
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:27 am 
Crown Grade

I had a chance yesterday to handle the Retay Hometown turkey model, it’s a well thought out package. I personally thought that the included Jeb’s.650 turkey choke was a great touch. It proves that someone in their r&d is listening to real world turkey hunters.

Post subject: Re: Nice Touch Retay
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:08 pm 
Crown Grade

Turkinator wrote:
I had a chance yesterday to handle the Retay Hometown turkey model, it’s a well thought out package. I personally thought that the included Jeb’s.650 turkey choke was a great touch. It proves that someone in their r&d is listening to real world turkey hunters.

{hs#

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:05 pm 
Crown Grade

Turkinator wrote:

Did you buy it?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:44 pm 
Crown Grade

Dr Duk wrote:
Turkinator wrote:

Did you buy it?

My main turkey gun is a Benelli M2 20ga. I also have a SBE2. So I really didn’t need it. If I was in the market for a 12ga turkey gun I would consider it. The price is around $1100.00 so it really is not a bargain, but it seems well thought out. To put a custom choke from another maker in it was what caught my attention. Someone did their homework on what American turkey hunters like. Myself, in my Benellis I run Indian Creek chokes. .555 in the 20, and .655 in the 12. I have shot 1 turkey with a 12 in the last 5 years. The 20ga M2 is what I usually carry

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:48 pm 
Crown Grade

The SBE2 gets its workout on the dove fields occasionally Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk