ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:19 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mossberg SA 410 ga TSS turkey gun.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:30 am 
Tournament Grade

I was looking at a tristar 410 and mossberg SA. I ended up buying the mossberg SA 410 TSS turkey gun. It only came with one choke a turkey choke. I have a mossberg 500 410ga TSS turkey gun. I thought I could use chokes between the too. WRONG 500 410 takes invector standard chokes. SA takes beretta/benelli chokes. I am hoping to find a set of used chokes maybe. Squirrel season opens after turkey season. The Squirrels better watch out now.

Post subject: Re: Mossberg SA 410 ga TSS turkey gun.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:14 pm 
Tournament Grade

Great post, I am considering buying the same gun. I was wondering how many chokes it came with. I want to do more than just hunt turkeys with it. I wish it came with more than one choke. Have you tried calling Mossberg? I bet the would sell you a set of chokes?

Post subject: Re: Mossberg SA 410 ga TSS turkey gun.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:24 am 
Tournament Grade

It comes with 1 xx full turkey choke. Buy the mossberg SA 410ga field model. 5 chokes with it. U can buy a turkey choke cheaper. 5 chokes if I bought them would run 25.00 x 5. That's not counting tax and shipping. I am looking around at the prices on a field model SA. I will be buying one of them also. My wife can use it . I can leave my turkey model set up just for turkey hunting.