ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Helice
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:01 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Really good move for Cherokee Rose! I do hope they're putting in automatics.

NSCA #617422

When the mind is right, the body will find a way...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:08 am 
Field Grade

This is my favorite shotgun discipline, really hope to see more rings added. And I like when clubs make a designated tournament on like a particular one Sunday out of the month. I feel like that’s how they pay for it, one good weekend a month with a bunch of shooters and it will pay for itself, a lot of people complain that it’s expensive, but the pay out is good, it’s a very crowd and spectator friendly game, we love heckling and kissing each other, it is nice when you shoot at a club with multiple rings to speed up the race. All I can say is it’s my favorite game by far, I think I even enjoy it more then the game it was made to replace, lighter shells and lighter on the wallet, but who am I kidding, I love shooting at a pigeon...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:29 am 
Presentation Grade

Well, I'm out then. If the guys I'm shooting with want to kiss me because I miss a shot, it's really going to ruin my social distancing efforts.

Or did you, possibly, mean to say 'kidding'?

Drang nach Alger Flats!