ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:50 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Eye Exercise App
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:36 pm 
Utility Grade

Does anyone know if using an eye exercise app on a smartphone can help with sporting clays? I wear strong contact lenses (-4.25) and can use all the help I can get. I do the three shell drill and flashlight drill. They have helped out. I need to train my eyes to zero in the the leading edge of the clay.

In case anyone is wondering, I use “eye exerciser” on the iphone. It has basic, swing, spiral and saccade eye exercises.

Post subject: Re: Eye Exercise App
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:54 pm 
Crown Grade

Anything you can do to improve your vision, or processing what you see will help.

David Radulovich uses Senaptec strobe glasses to train his eyes. I'm not sure how that would work with your correction.

https://senaptec.com/senaptec-strobe/

Post subject: Re: Eye Exercise App
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:49 am 
Presentation Grade

Phil Kiner has an eye exercise DVD.

Randy