All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Is it true...
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:56 pm 
Limited Edition

Rooster booster wrote:
Definitely not the point:-)

Made you smile, didn't I? :s

tp

12/26" ATI Cavalry (hey, it shoots...usually)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:03 pm 
Crown Grade

Yep:-)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:53 pm 
Limited Edition

Soooo....what's a "Rooster Booster" ennyways? You aren't a chicken thief, are ya? :?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:17 pm 
Crown Grade

Actually the nickname of one of my old labs......he ‘boosted’ many a rooster for me in his time.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:23 pm 
Limited Edition

*whew* Ok. I like your version much better.
Love labs. Had 'em most of my life. They've been our go-to family dogs like forever.

tp

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:30 pm 
Diamond Grade

That looks like a nice barn , Can we get another shot without the girl ?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:55 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Rooster booster wrote:
Do either of you two stooges realize we have ladies here on the forum? Grow the hell up.

Rooster, Just a warning. Do not venture over to the Trap Shooters Forum. In their Off Topic section there is over 1100 pages of young women who don't like to wear much clothes. The picture you don't like is pretty tame compared to those. You might be shocked.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:29 pm 
Limited Edition

wrfish wrote:
Rooster booster wrote:
Do either of you two stooges realize we have ladies here on the forum? Grow the hell up.

Rooster, Just a warning. Do not venture over to the Trap Shooters Forum. In their Off Topic section there is over 1100 pages of young women who don't like to wear much clothes. The picture you don't like is pretty tame compared to those. You might be shocked.

Ooo. Good information.....uhhh...thanks for the warning. :oops:

Ummmmm...can you provide a link so we know what to avoid? *ahem*

tp (and a wandering trackball)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:33 pm 
Limited Edition

moishepipick wrote:
My apologies. My posts were initially intended to convey the simple meaning of the words posted. But I would not be truthful if I didn’t admit to realizing the double entendres somewhat after the posts were made. Mea culpa. If I could delete my posts, I would. In no way did I intend to demean women.

Robert, in no way did think you were trying to demean women. Stuff happens.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:36 pm 
Limited Edition

T-Pee wrote:
wrfish wrote:
Rooster booster wrote:

Ooo. Good information.....uhhh...thanks for the warning. :oops:

Ummmmm...can you provide a link so we know what to avoid? *ahem*

tp (and a wandering trackball)

Check out pronhub. Mo better.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:34 am 
Crown Grade

My God man, something wrong with a good looking female and a couple of guns ? I don't believe it. Snowflake is being too kind. Now men can't even be men. I'm so sick of all this political correctness crap, and now we have someone whining on here.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:36 pm 
Crown Grade

bladesmith wrote:
My God man, something wrong with a good looking female and a couple of guns ? I don't believe it. Snowflake is being too kind. Now men can't even be men. I'm so sick of all this political correctness crap, and now we have someone whining on here.

Pound sand.......being a gentleman, and a man are not mutually exclusive. Figure it out if you can.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:07 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Your right blade. Don't see many East or West coast type, anal-retentive do-gooders at the gun clubs I attend. I see men that love the sport, many willing to make it better. The lady shooters don't seem offended when hanging around us boyz. The attractive lady shooters get the most attention, but all get courteous respect. Some can flat out kick butt shooting.

The most attractive lady shooter I know recently ask for a hat printed with "Show Me a Pair". We bought her one at the Grand couple weeks ago. And now.... We are just waiting. Its all in great fun and now she wants a shirt with the same message. Lets just say....This is a girl that knows how to be the center of attention and gets a lot of love for it.

Maltz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:50 am 
Crown Grade

I didn't see anything rude, inappropriate, or sexist with your post. Just when can't a " gentleman " show a photo of a pretty girl ? Over in the shotgun room at the club where I shoot there's a photo of my wife, daughter, and granddaughter all shooting. What's wrong with me ? I better go over today and take it down. Must be something wrong with me being proud that I have three generations all shooting together. Can't post it because that's not being a "gentleman. " I'm so glad we have the gentleman police here deciding who is, and who isn't a gentleman. It's just awful you were offended.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:43 pm 
Crown Grade

I’d elaborate, but you’d get but hurt, and go whining......so adios. Can’t help you understand things like this.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:08 am 
Diamond Grade

Rooster booster wrote:
Can’t help you understand things like this.

No, you obviously can't.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:10 am 
Diamond Grade

bladesmith wrote:
Over in the shotgun room at the club where I shoot there's a photo of my wife, daughter, and granddaughter all shooting. What's wrong with me ?

Nothing, sounds like a fine family photo.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:17 am 
Crown Grade

bladesmith wrote:

I don't believe there is anything wrong with the photo of the young lady and two guns...doubt many do.
I do believe that, whether it be men being men, men being children or a dislike of PC....on Internet message boards, the bar is very easily lowered to where women, kids or men can find the level reached....unadvisable and, often, an open door to the cellar.
The last is a consideration from which a fella or feller-ette should not run....IF, they care for a message board or a message.
I have been guilty, in one form, of heading to the cellar....one considers and learns or, one should.

Very easy to use whatever trips our trigger of dislike...be it PC or lying or whatever...to forget the greater picture is one where we ourselves.....are not the subject.
Oddly enough, that photo is not rare.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:18 am 
Crown Grade

Hurt ? Over at the club the pistol and rifle shooters think my last name is Paul. They think my first is fu**ing, then Paul. Shotgun shooters also think I'm cheap [ I run the shotgun venue ]. Understand what ? A picture of a pretty girl with a couple of guns ? You 're right on one count. You'll never get me to think the way you do. I would think we all have better things to do than whine about some picture on a shotgun forum. Good day.