ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:07 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New here figured I would share
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:35 am 
Utility Grade

I use a small feist dog for squirrel hunting. Anyone else hunt squirrels over dogs? He’s small for his breed only about 20lbs but, he is comii in g along nicely 1 1/2 years just starting to start Treeing reliably.

Post subject: Re: New here figured I would share
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:45 am 
Crown Grade

No, but were I a young man locked into Ohio today, a mountain feist or cur would be my way to go... {hs# .
Have fun.

Lest we forget...Faron Young and....all....the rest.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:51 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

My neighbor had a Jack Russell Terrier, and if there is a squirrel anywhere, he will find it. He will even climb a tree and get it for you. Darnedest thing you ever saw

"We pulled the trigger, the safety went forward, both barrels fired almost together, the gun opened, ejectors kicked the fired cases over our shoulder ...the most completely automatic gun we ever fired" Elmer Keith- Shotguns by Keith

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:35 am 
Utility Grade

Here is he treed two today and a possum. The thick leafy cover is tough hunting for him and he’s just started to make a hunting dog. This is his second season.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.