ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Milwaukee/DeWalt tools Heated hoodies and jackets
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:25 am 
Utility Grade

I've been seeing these in the advertisement flyers and have been wanting to see them in person. So tonight I ended up at The Anderson's in C-bus (large general store) and tried on the heated jackets and hoodies. Couldn't pull the trigger on any of them because I've already spent $300 on a new jacket at this website this year but I think the could be useful. I decided the black hoodie would prob be the best route for me and use it as a mid layer. Is anybody using them?

Last edited by Seffedar on Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Milwaukee/DeWalt tools Heated hoodies and jackets
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:23 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Yes, the jacket is OK, but not for extreme cold. It just isn’t very heavy. You would be better off with the heated vest or hoodie under a heavy jacket or coat. That seems to be the ticket for extreme cold

"We pulled the trigger, the safety went forward, both barrels fired almost together, the gun opened, ejectors kicked the fired cases over our shoulder ...the most completely automatic gun we ever fired" Elmer Keith- Shotguns by Keith