ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:54 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Kreighoff Model 32
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:09 pm 
Field Grade

I understand this was modeled of the remington 3200 and inported by Hal Dupont. I've had varying people tell me wildly different things about the value. Wondering about the, year made different serial numbers, proofmarks, rarity and value. Thanks in advance.

Barrel says
H. Kreighoff K.G. ULM Germany
Model 32 Trap
B?HLER LAUFSTPHI
Top Barrel is F
Under Barrel IM
on the bottom Says:
KREIGHOFF
Model 32
under the barrel stamped:

proofmark + 1258

Inside the receiver and inside the forearm stamped

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post subject: Re: Kreighoff Model 32
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:43 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

This is a VERY early Krieghoff 32 (meaning the least desireable), using a leftover Remington trigger and Remington barrel.

Value would be relatively low compared to a late model M32, I would say $1250-1500.

It was based off of the Remington 32, not the 3200. This and the Remington 32 have NOTHING in common with the 3200.

[email protected]
http://www.sminglershotgunsports.webs.com

Manufacturer of Custom Brass Barrel Weights for over/under, top single, and unsingle shotguns.