ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:42 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Winchester Model 37 .410 value ?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:35 am 
Tournament Grade

I inherited my grandfather’s Winchester model 37. It’s a well used but not abused chambered .410 bore. A lot of the finish is gone on the receiver but there is enough to tell it is a Red Letter gun. The stock has a few marks on it but nothing major. Original finish on the wood. I’ve looked on Gunbroker, GunsAmerica, and Gunsinternational to see if there are any similar guns and find none in .410.

I plan on giving this gun to my grandson to pass on the legacy. I would, though, like to have a general idea of what the gun is worth.

Thanks in advance

Post subject: Re: Winchester Model 37 .410 value ?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:44 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

About $350 without seeing it

"We pulled the trigger, the safety went forward, both barrels fired almost together, the gun opened, ejectors kicked the fired cases over our shoulder ...the most completely automatic gun we ever fired" Elmer Keith- Shotguns by Keith