Shotgun Forum banner

725 Browning

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Ulysses 
#1 ·
Looking at a 725 Browning and not sure what it is? It is in the white with ducks on receiver,28" (no gold)with no ports and adjustable comb. Have looked high and low and still can't identify It. The gun is in great shape with about grade 3 wood . What would it be worth on todays market?

#3 ·
I don't "know", but I'm going to guess that it might sell for about $2,200 to $2,300 to the right buyer. Some people wouldn't want it at any price because of the 28" barrels, but, fortunately, not everyone thinks the same way.

#4 ·
Ulysses said:
Moffett said:
Looking at a 725 Browning and not sure what it is? It is in the white with ducks on receiver,28" (no gold)with no ports and adjustable comb. Have looked high and low and still can't identify It. The gun is in great shape with about grade 3 wood . What would it be worth on todays market?
I don't "know", but I'm going to guess that it might sell for about $2,200 to $2,300 to the right buyer. Some people wouldn't want it at any price because of the 28" barrels, but, fortunately, not everyone thinks the same way.
I got it today and it really shoots great. I believe it was a field or sporting grade with after market adjustable comb . Anyways I gave $2000 for it ,very tight gun, wood is about 2.5-3 at best.

#5 ·
Moffett said:
Ulysses said:
Moffett said:
I got it today and it really shoots great. I believe it was a field or sporting grade with after market adjustable comb . Anyways I gave $2000 for it ,very tight gun, wood is about 2.5-3 at best.
Congrats! Nice gun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.