ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:50 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Service Center
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:05 pm 
Tournament Grade

I dropped off my White Lightning Citori 28 ga this morning at the Arnold, MO service center. Out of the box it wouldnt eject top barrel.
And the wait begins....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Post subject: Re: Service Center
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:51 pm 
Field Grade

I have used the Browning Arnold Service Center a few times over the years for repairing things like firing pin replacement...the response has always been good, and the pricing reasonable. Several years ago, I bought a new model target Citori, and needed the LOP shortened to match my other guns. A 14-3/4 factory LOP is too long for me; especially with a coat on the winter, I prefer the standard field LOP of 14-1/4. I drove down there, expecting to drop off the gun and wait a couple weeks. Instead, I was taken back to meet one of their senior gunsmiths, who watched me do a few gun mounts to ensure want I wanted would work. He then cut the stock, reground and mounted a new pad on the spot. During that time, we had a great conversation about some of the other Brownings I owned, as well as about a salty 20 gauge Superposed he was rebuilding. After my stock work was done, they told me they appreciated my business with Browning; told me enjoy the gun, and sent me on my way, gratis. I will always be a loyal Browning customer.

Post subject: Re: Service Center
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:10 pm 
Tournament Grade

2 weeks and it ready for pick up. Great experience