ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:58 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Browning Service Experience
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:19 pm 
Utility Grade

Ive read on this and other forums about poor Browning service experiences so I thought I would convey my recent experience. I recently purchased a new Bt-99 Plus ejector from an online vendor with a listing on Guns International. Was a great price and good buying experience. When I got the shotgun I noticed there was a small spot on the underside of the rib that didnt take the blueing when the barrel was blued. I sent the picture to Browning and they said they would take care of it. Im lucky enough to live about 20 miles from the Arnold service center so I just drove over and dropped it off with them. That was January 10th. They gave me information on how to follow the progress online. I received a call from them on January 30th saying they were done and I could come pick up the barrel. Everyone I dealt with was very nice, the work was done right the first time and I have my barrel back on my bt-99 where it belongs. I have attached the before and after pictures below.

Wanted to give Browning props when they do a good job!

Im sure I could have probably did this myself or even just left it since it wasnt that obvious but when you pay a couple K for a shotgun you like it to be right.

Before

After

Brwng Golden Clays Trap 12ga (1998)
Brwng BPS 12ga Engraved Hunter (1991)
Brwng 752 Sporting 12ga
Brwng CX 12ga
Brwng Cynergy Sporting 12ga (2005)
Brwng Maxus Sporting 12ga
Rem 1100 12ga skeet (1967)
Beretta SP1 20ga field
CZ Sharptail Target 12ga

Post subject: Re: Browning Service Experience
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:07 pm 
Limited Edition

Good deal, nice to hear a positive report.

Post subject: Re: Browning Service Experience
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:48 am 
Field Grade

I have had good experiences with them also. Sometimes it has taken a while to get a job done but when it comes back it is done correctly and at a reasonable price.