ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:15 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Citori 725 High Rib Sporting Adjustable
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:58 pm 
Utility Grade

I am interested in getting the Citori 725 High Rib Sporting Adjustable with the Gracoil system. Does this help with fitment and recoil, is it worth it, and does it work with lighter loads?

I have a Beretta xcel with the kick off system and it is pretty light kicking.

Thanks, going to order while the rebate is available.

Post subject: Re: Citori 725 High Rib Sporting Adjustable
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:22 pm 
Utility Grade

This pretty much answers my question, no one really uses it and not worth the extra funds.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:05 am 
Tournament Grade

If I was buying a 725 buy one without a Browning Comb. Ck out Guns Unlimited they have some great Browning packages and good prices also
Many sellers install aftermarket adj combs as the Browning comb can limit you down the road for adj butt plate and or a gracoil system or RAD2 system, you would need to remove factory comb anyhow, so it could be more cost down the road. once the comb is adjusted to fit you, there not a lot of need to adjust, so why browning thought that making the adjustment assailable through the butt plate was necessary?

Winchester Model 59 Winlite 30"full 12ga
Ithaca Goose Gun Bolt action 36"12ga
Pride of Spain DB 10ga
Mossberg 410 ga
NRA Life Member since 2000

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:38 am 
Utility Grade

rbdjr wrote:
If I was buying a 725 buy one without a Browning Comb. Ck out Guns Unlimited they have some great Browning packages and good prices also
Many sellers install aftermarket adj combs as the Browning comb can limit you down the road for adj butt plate and or a gracoil system or RAD2 system, you would need to remove factory comb anyhow, so it could be more cost down the road. once the comb is adjusted to fit you, there not a lot of need to adjust, so why browning thought that making the adjustment assailable through the butt plate was necessary?

Thanks for the good input, I am have my price from guns unlimited and that's where I am ordering it from today.