ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:59 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A few rounds through the Double Auto today
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:25 pm 
Limited Edition

Went to the local gun range today with a good friend this morning just to shoot some clays for the fun of it. Took my 725 Pro Sporting but also my Double Auto. Shot over 50 rounds with the DA and hit more than I thought I would. My friend is a very good master class shooter and was amazed that I could shoot the old Browning as well as I did.
Spent over an hour at the 5 stand enjoying the company of a group of young shooters that had very little experience. One was a young lady of very small stature who could not have weighed 90 ponds and was having a hard time with her boyfriends 12 gauge pump. Handed her my DA and gave her just a few minutes of instruction and she was busting quite a few clays. My friend and I also let the young men shoot my 725 and his Blazer F3 and they had a great time doing so.
That my friends is what the sport of clay shooting is all about.

Post subject: Re: A few rounds through the Double Auto today
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:45 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

floridaford wrote:
Went to the local gun range today with a good friend this morning just to shoot some clays for the fun of it. Took my 725 Pro Sporting but also my Double Auto. Shot over 50 rounds with the DA and hit more than I thought I would. My friend is a very good master class shooter and was amazed that I could shoot the old Browning as well as I did.
Spent over an hour at the 5 stand enjoying the company of a group of young shooters that had very little experience. One was a young lady of very small stature who could not have weighed 90 ponds and was having a hard time with her boyfriends 12 gauge pump. Handed her my DA and gave her just a few minutes of instruction and she was busting quite a few clays. My friend and I also let the young men shoot my 725 and his Blazer F3 and they had a great time doing so.
That my friends is what the sport of clay shooting is all about.

Good for you :!: :!: I have never owned a double auto, thought about it a few times, but never pulled the trigger.

cdb