ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 2021 Shot Show 725 Sporting Maple?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:26 am 
Field Grade

Have so much walnut in the safe and I think the maple looks really nice.

Anyone seen these in the wild yet? Are the Shot Show exclusives put out in good numbers? Do they sell out quickly? Hard to find? Can you find them for a discount once released?

Post subject: Re: 2021 Shot Show 725 Sporting Maple?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:20 pm 
Tournament Grade

The only experience I have had with Browning Shot Show Specials was with a Citori Feather Superlight in 16 gauge. It was a Shot Show Special in 2019. When I decided I wanted one in August of that year rather than check with my local Browning dealer I called Browning directly to see if they had any in stock for my dealer to order. I was told that model was already out of production and all guns were out to dealers. Upon checking the Internet at that time, I only located 2 dealers that had the gun for sale. Fortunately one dealer was an hour and half drive from where I live. I called him and he said he only received 2 guns and one was already sold. I drove there the next day and got it. It was $200 less than the MSRP and I got a $50 rebate from Browning that they were offering on all their O/Us at that time. I just did a quick check on the Internet and did not find that model available for sale new. I believe all their Shot Show Special models are always listed on their website under the category of “ Limited Availability “. So its seems not many are produced.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:54 pm 
Field Grade

Thanks for the thoughts. Glad to hear there can be a slight discount from msrp. Just gotta time it right to make sure you dont miss them, apparently.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:58 pm 
Shotgun Expert
Shotgun Expert

FLGator wrote:
Anyone seen these in the wild yet? Are the Shot Show exclusives put out in good numbers? Do they sell out quickly? Hard to find? Can you find them for a discount once released?

1) No.

2) Typically not.

3) Depends on the model.

4) Depends on the model.

5) Generally, not much . . . but again, it depends on the item.

http://randywakeman.com/