ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:46 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Browning Cynergy 20 g. Inflex recoil pad wood stock SHORT
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:41 pm 
Field Grade

I have switched to shooting left handed because of problems with my right eye. That's worked well, but I can't shoot my 20 g. Cynergy well because I now need a 14" length of pull. My Cynergy is 14 1/4. Not much difference but enough to make a difference. Browning has discontinued making Inflex recoil pads, but it seems like there are some still around. I'm looking for one of those.

I'm not even sure that Browning made 20 g. Inflex pad for wood stocked Cynergys in Short length (13 3/4" or 14 "). I see some for composite stocks. I can't easily cut the stock a little bit because of the odd confirmation of the pad, kind of a V shape.

Any suggestions on finding this pad or any alternatives would be appreciated.

Post subject: Re: Browning Cynergy 20 g. Inflex recoil pad wood stock SHOR
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:51 pm 
Shotgun Expert
Shotgun Expert

foggbird wrote:
I have switched to shooting left handed because of problems with my right eye. That's worked well, but I can't shoot my 20 g. Cynergy well because I now need a 14" length of pull. My Cynergy is 14 1/4. Not much difference but enough to make a difference. Browning has discontinued making Inflex recoil pads, but it seems like there are some still around. I'm looking for one of those.

I'm not even sure that Browning made 20 g. Inflex pad for wood stocked Cynergys in Short length (13 3/4" or 14 "). I see some for composite stocks. I can't easily cut the stock a little bit because of the odd confirmation of the pad, kind of a V shape.

Any suggestions on finding this pad or any alternatives would be appreciated.

https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/b1331100

https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/b1331103

http://randywakeman.com/

Post subject: Re: Browning Cynergy 20 g. Inflex recoil pad wood stock SHOR
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:44 pm 
Field Grade

Thank you, Randy. I was surprised to find out that one size fits all, but that's what Midwest says. One has been ordered.